YOU CAN GIVE...
he AmazonSmile shopping experience is identical to that on Amazon.com with one exception: you'll see thousands of the items are marked "Eligithe for Amazon Smile" in the product description.
At checkout, the Amazon Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of all your Smile-eligible purchases to the charity you selected during sign-up. Here's how:
1. Visit smile.amazon.com and click "Get Started"to register in the Smile program.
2. When asked to pick your charity, type Scooter's Pals or select us from the AmazonSmile Charity List.
Pretty easy, right? It's easy, free, and there are no strings attached.
3. Just be sure to bookmark and use the Smile site so that each time you shop Amazon, you'll be helping save another dog or cat's life!
eScrip is one of our favorite cash-back sites. It's been a longtime steady source of donations to Scooter's Pals from our two local SPD Markets.
eScrip is unique because they focus on helping the local community. There are two ways to donate to us with eScrip. Here's how:
1. Visit eScrip.com. Sign up and choose up to three charities (Scooter's Pals + two).
3. Register the regular credit/debit cards you use when you shop (yes, your info is protected and secure) so your purchase earnings can be added to your eScrip account and donated to your charities.
When you dine at one of eScrip's restaurants (see the ist here) and pay with your registered credit or debit card, you'll earn 2.5% per dollar on every item that you order – food, drinks, even the tax and tip. Plus earn 2.5% more by completing a post-dining survey.
For more detailed info and to find a participating restaurants, click here.